On this episode of The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast I have a conversation with Heidi Thompson of Evolve Your Wedding Business about improving your leads by learning the process of cloning your best clients-- how to take the guesswork out of your marketing and attract more clients.
Heidi Thompson is the best-selling author of Clone Your Best Clients and the founder of Evolve Your Wedding Business where she specializes in business and marketing strategy for wedding professionals. She helps wedding professionals grow their businesses and reach their goals without going crazy in the process. Her business & marketing expertise has been featured on several wedding and business outlets including The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Wedding Business Magazine, Sprouting Photographer, Photo Biz Xposed, Honeybook, WeddingWire World & she’s an advisory board member for the UK Academy Of Wedding & Event Planning.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Creating your marketing blueprint.
- Creating a marketing plan centered around who you want to attract.
- An ideal client does not have to limit you.
- Start thinking of yourself as a specialist.
- How to really identify your ideal client.
- Cloning your ideal client.
- Reaching out to your past clients to gather information.
- Analyzing your customer data.
- The laddering technique.
- Developing your marketing plan from this data.
- Building a marketing relationship is like dating-- they want to get to know you.
- Marketing without a strategy is a recipe for disaster.
- Tracking your results-- and tweak.
Links/Products In This Episode:
Clone Your Best Clients - Book
Where To Find Heidi Thompson:
On The Web: Evolve Your Wedding Business
Instagram: Evolve Your Wedding Business
Facebook: Wedding Business Community
Join / Subscribe / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: - Subscribe to The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast