Tori's love of photography started when she was in middle school, and her passion to learn has carried her to where she is today-- a thriving wedding photographer. Tori's path to becoming a professional wedding photographer may have been influenced by sending a single email... Curious?
In this episode we learn about how taking a chance can pay off, and not only that-- can change your career path, and help build an unexpected relationships that can last a lifetime.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Covid has changed weddings.
- The positive effect of Covid on weddings... elopements.
- Mini wedding, micro wedding, elopements...
- Where are you finding wilderness in NJ?
- How should photographers deal with "influencers."
- Mike's experience with requests from "influencers."
- Online followers don't equal influence.
- Tori's start in wedding photography.
- Tori's journey through photography education.
- Finding your mentor.
- Developing your photography style.
- Becoming a photography mentor.
- Why Instagram is an important tool for photographers.
Links/Products In This Episode:
Where To Find Tori Kelner:
Website: Tori Kelner Photographer
Instagram: Tori Kelner
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan