Sarah's love of photography started when she was young after picking up her mom's old digital camera to take family vacation photos. She fell in love with documenting life in an artistic way, and next thing found herself in photography classes in school... then suddenly she was a full time wedding photographer.
Now she is a western wedding specialist, business educator, marketing queen, crazy horse girl, and all around hype-gal.
Photos Discussed In This Episode:
Photo 1: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDZ1kZqpMu2/
Photo 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0dREmpYzY/
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Getting started in western weddings.
- Working outside in the west.
- Effect of Covid on western weddings.
- Why you should be showing up on social media.
- The difference between you and every other photographer... yourself!
- The process of letting your audience get to know you.
- Serving before selling.
- Using Instagram as a branding tool.
- Is genuine better than perfect?
- Consistency is important.
- People are more likely to buy from people they know.
Links/Products In This Episode:
Where To Find Sarah Spackman:
Website: Sarah Jessica Photography
Instagram: Sarah Jessica Photo
Facebook Group: SJP Society
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan