What's better than a photography session? How about creating an entire experience for your clients. My guest in this episode of The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast is Quianna Marie Sanchez of Quianna Marie Photography in Scottsdale, Arizona. Quianna has been a photographer for over ten years, with almost five of that as a full time pro.
Quianna is not only a photographer, she is also an educator who is full stories, experiences and encouragement to help turn your photography passion into your profession.
In this episode we cover a lot of ground beginning with the start of her photography career to her budding wedding business, and how that lead to boudoir, engagement clients and more! She explains how the core of her business is taking a photography session, and turning it into an experience for her clients, which keeps them coming back.
Quianna is a hands-on educator who teaching aspiring photographers how to turn their passion into their professions.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Turning passions into profits without losing sight of why you started.
- Should you specialize in just one type of photography?
- Quianna's start in wedding photography.
- First steps in learning wedding photography.
- When having fun shootings weddings turns into a business.
- How to get more clients on your wedding calendar.
- Building vendor relationships.
- Working alongside the competition.
- Dealing with haggling brides.
- What separates upscale wedding photographers from the rest of the pack.
- Boudoir privacy.
- Focusing on privacy over profits.
- Long term image storage vs deleting.
- Boudoir parties.
- Using wedding venues to host boudoir events.
- Bringing brides together at boudoir events.
- Tips to fill your boudoir mini sessions.
- Education - turning your passion into your profession.
- Marketing...in real life.
- The right way to educate.
- Can being a mentor hurt your own business?
Links/Products In This Episode:
Where To Find Quianna Sanchez:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/quiannamarie
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan