Joy started her photography business in 2013 and hasn't looked back. She's passionate about her work and nothing is more important to her than the ability to tell a unique love story through her artistic imagery.
Joy has expanded her influence in photography via her YouTube channel, her Photo Boss Community, and her Accelerator Mentor Sessions, where she is truly enthusiastic about helping others turn photography into a profitable business.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Joy's start in photography.
- Getting started in wedding photography.
- Leveraging social media to attract clients.
- Why Instagram is a no-brainer for photographers.
- Starting by building trust with your audience.
- Training your audience to think of you...
- Quality wins over quantity on social media.
- Staying targeted.
- Why "Superfans" are so important.
- Is important getting yourself out there on social media?
- Why timeliness is important when responding to clients.
- Smart ways to grow your social media following.
- The value of persistence.
- Looking out for fake photography "gurus."
- Creating work-life balance as a photography mom.
- "Automating" your life.
- Focusing on the most profitable task
- Saying no to the "good" so you can say yes to the "great."
Links/Products In This Episode:
Book - The Compound Effect, by Dan Hardy
Where To Find Joy Aleman:
Website: Joy Michelle Photography
Instagram: Joy Michelle
YouTube: Joy Michelle Photography
Facebook Group: Photo Boss With Joy Michelle
Free Masterclass: 5-Step Framework To Attract Dream Brides
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan