Becca Mathews - Creating The Completely Personalized Senior Portrait Photography Experience For Clients
On this episode of The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast I have a conversation with Becca Mathews of Naturally Vivid Photography Becca is a senior portrait photographer from Maryland who has grown her business by providing her clients with a completely personalized full service session experience. Becca and I discuss just how important and necessary individualized customer service is to growing a successful senior portrait business, along with her system of IPS, and other related topics.
Becca Mathews is the owner of Naturally Vivid Photography and offers Maryland's most sought after senior portrait experience. After 5 years in business, she now enjoys providing education and mentoring to new photographers to help them build the businesses of their dreams, in addition to privately editing for established photographers as well.
You can view the beautiful images Becca and I were reviewing here:
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Overcoming the stigma of being young and pursuing photography goals.
- Getting the photography business started while still in college.
- building your client base via styled senior portrait sessions.
- Booking all your senior spots early.
- Only working with a limited about of clients per month.
- Why turning away clients can improve your work.
- Outsourcing editing can be done to match your style.
- Presenting your pricing to clients.
- Running into "portrait moms" who know more than you...
- Becca's client experience process.
- Battling the public expectation of shoot and burn.
- Why new photographers underprice themselves.
- Developing your mentoring business.
Links/Products In This Episode:
Where To Find Becca Mathews:
Website: Naturally Vivid Photography
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan